Monday, October 12, 2009

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT !!!!!

I'm Back from John Curtin Weekend '09!!! Another Awesomely great Memories to log into my journey.. hehe..

Most important, I want to say is.....

is......



issss......



isssssss........



isssssssss............


Happy Birthday to Zhi Zhong!!!

Lai, let me sing happy birthday song to my dear friend Zhi Zhong too...haha

Happy birthday to Zhi Zhong, Happy birthday to Zhi Zhong,
Happy Birthday to Monkey Zhong, Happy Birthday to Monkey Zhong~~~~~~~~

One more time~~~

Happy birthday to Zhi Zhong, Happy birthday to Zhi Zhong,
Happy Birthday to Monkey Zhong, Happy Birthday to Monkey Zhong~~~~~~~~

Weee~~~~~ hahaha...

P/s:
Dear Zhi Zhong,
Though you are far from your place, but I want to let you know your friends are here.
=)
Have a Blessed Blessed Birthday Monkey =)

Sincerely,
Elaine =)

1 comment:

  1. Thx elaine. =).

    Lol. Just saw the blog entry today cause this few days the internet connection really down. =(.

    Thx for the song anyway. =). I guess I don't have the chance to sing it for you. But i know I have the chance to sing it to u. XD

    ReplyDelete